Vacancy? That doesn’t stop the fact that you need insurance on your property. A home in California that is vacant for more than 30 days should have a Vacant Home Insurance ​policy. With similar coverage to a Landlord Policy (Dwelling Fire) – this insurance is important to cover the dwelling for a covered peril as well as your personal liability insurance.

When a home is vacant, the insurance companies view this risk as greater to them than an occupied home. This is why rates for vacant home policies will cost more than regular Homeowners Insurance policies that are occupied. ​

Tip: If your property is vacant due to renovation – we can combine Builders Risk​ coverage to insure the construction process. This includes coverage for existing structure, new construction material, up to date work done and reconstruction cost in case of a loss. 

With out top insurance carriers in California, we can get you the most competitive rates on a vacant property. ​Fill this form out so we can get you a Fast Free quote:

Vacant home quote request


Phone Number*


Mailing Address*

Line 1

Line 2

Location Address*

Line 1

Line 2

Claims in the last 3 years *

If so, please describe the claim

Currently Insured? *


If so, what insurance carrier?

Current Dwelling Coverage Limits

Current Liability Limits

Current deductible

type here: