Tenant occupied properties from 1-4 units requires a Dwelling Fire​ policy to cover the building as well as Landlord Liability.

Whether you live in the property or not, you still need to protect your investment with adequate insurance. Our job is to make sure that you have full replacement value on your property. In case of a loss you need to be able to rebuild your investment so that it can continue to make you money.

Tip: If you have been with the same insurance carrier for a long time and the limits of coverage have stayed relatively the same – it would be a very good idea to revalue your property. With each year, inflation in construction costs has to be factored into the cost of rebuilding your property if needed.

​As a landlord, you have to make sure that you have Landlord Liability. Wrongful eviction is a common concern that landlords have. Another element to take into consideration is that you have no control who comes in and out of your building. If someone trips and hurts themselves in or around your property, you may be liable. Having the right amount of liability is imperative.

Please fill out this form if you would like a quote for a Landlord Insurance policy:​



Line 1

Line 2

Phone Number*


New Purchase * *

# of stories *

Claims in the past 3 years *

Tenant Occupied? *

Current Insurance Carrier

Current dwelling coverage

Current Liability Limits

Current Deductible

type here: